This month I participated in this really cool group called Foodie Pen Pals. The way it works is you sign up and at the beginning of the month you are assigned someone else from the group. You get in touch with that person to check if they have any food allergies or dislikes then (while not spending more than $15) you put together a little package of goodies and send it off. Someone else will do the same for you and when you get your package you take a photo and blog about what was in there.
This month Rana from newfoundlandlove.blogspot.ca got my name and sent me this awesome package full of vegan goodies. Here's what was in there:
1. A lovely note explaining what was in the package
2. Rana's favourite granola which looks so yummy.
3. Gogi Berry Tea from David's Tea (I haven't even opened this yet but you can smell the yumminess through the package!)
4. Agave sticks - how cool are these? They remind me of those flavoured honey sticks you could get as a kid. Rana suggests using them toog stir into the tea.
5. Vegan chocolate that tastes like milk chocolate - I can not wait to try this!! I miss milk chocolate sometimes so this looks like a real treat.
6. A tea infuser to use with the tea Rana sent
How awesome is this?? A big thanks to Rana.
If you want to participate check out the The Lean Green Bean blog for more info.
And if you want to see the package I sent this month head over to www.wanderingdona.com to check it out.