Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook Challange

A few weeks ago there was a facebook status update going around saying:
"Pay It Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade by me to the first 5 people who leave a comment here saying that they are in on this. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.* The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent out to your 5 people sometime in 2011."

So I posted it. However I only received 2 comments back (I have to say it put my craftiness into question!) But I decided that these 2 lovely friends would receive a few handmade things throughout the the year rather than just one. This was the first: handmade postcards with owls on them (I have been very inspired by animal stationary lately).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment